- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- The Ringgit, Malaysia's Currency...
- For the Super Rich Bill Gates, a Super Yacht...
- Singaporeans, vote wisely! (A tale received via WhatsApp)...
- Zahid graft trial: Company director says RM447k cheque was for protection money. In BN's reign, were gangsters more powerful than the Deputy PM and Home Minister?
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- Isn't this fake news? "My Singapore News: Warning: American fruits and foodstuffs for export to Asia and Africa are intentionally tainted with Coronavirus , so avoid buying and consuming them now for your safety and security."
- Dangerous: These 25 Android apps from the Google Play Store!
- 5,902,437 hits
Daily Archives: January 19, 2016
— Ever since the Jakarta blasts and Tengku Adnan’s scare-mongering, who can blame us for being nervous? — Don’t leave your bags unattended! That may cause a panic… Malaysiakini Yoursay: Is NSC Bill real reason for Ku Nan’s fear-mongering? Malaysia’s first ‘lone … Continue reading
— Mamak Haymarket MAMAK HAYMARKET The restaurant owners are Joon Hoe Lee, Julian Lee and Alan Wing-Keung Au and their company, Mamak Pty Ltd. The restaurant has received awards since it opened in 2007, including Epicure‘s Best New Global Gem … Continue reading
— 19 January 2016 … AsiaOne @sphasiaone 1h1 hour ago Panic over unattended bags at two places http://ebx.sh/1OCSIZN Police officers cordoned off the area surrounding an unattended bag that caused a brief panic at a bus terminal in Queen Street … Continue reading
— Anti TPPA Rally in KL: Malaysiakini ‘live’ reports… Hijau.FM ‘live’ radio broadcast: #BantahTPPA. Anti TPPA Protest. — Malaysian Insider @tm_insider 2h2 hours ago Suaram activist released, police say he was ‘anarchy group’ member http://bit.ly/1SDeuCN … Human rights activist Amir Abdul … Continue reading
— There is great unhappiness among Indian traders over the influx of foreign workers from Myanmar setting up business nearby. — 21 January 2016 Hundreds of illegal migrants arrested after attacks near wholesale market in KL Published: 21 January 2016 … Continue reading
— Time for a good laugh: Of Rafizi Ramli, his hand phone number, and sex services… — IS THIS EXCERPT LEWD? The novel ‘Pantai Kasih’ by Azmah Nordin revolves around the lives of wealthy doctors and nurses, and includes a scene … Continue reading