- What's going among the three: Samy Velu, Vell Paari and Sami Velu's former mistress?
- Fighting for seats. At A & W, The Jewel, Singapore. Kiasu?
- Sodomy 3.0: Is there a plot against Anwar Ibrahim to prevent his becoming PM8?
- Happy Birthday, Rosmah! No more spending sprees?
- Volcano erupts on White Island, New Zealand! No survivors?
- Death of Jamaluddin Jarjis and Azlin Alias by helicopter crash: Inconvenient or suspicious deaths? But it was caused by pilot error...
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- 5,572,330 hits
Daily Archives: January 31, 2016
— Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Swiss probe of 1MDB Singapore probes 1MDB … 29 March 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini House of Horror – There’s only Altantuya’s ‘hantu’, says Guan Eng Published on Today 2:04 pm | … Continue reading
— Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 3h3 hours ago Shoppers beware: Hidden camera films women undressing at changing room in JB http://bit.ly/1PIwBAM — Youngsters’ Confessions, Dreams & Ideas – SG Like This Page · January 28 · Our eyes popped up not … Continue reading
— 8 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini ‘MCMC warning’ satire hits home when mistaken as real Alyaa Azhar A satirical poster lampooning internet censorship may have been inadvertently mistaken for the real deal, prompting the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) … Continue reading
— — A bus driver had hit two Thaipusam devotees who travel from Penang to Malacca (25th January 2016) (Bus number plat KCU 9611 “SEASONS EXPRESS COMPANY”). That particular passengers who are followed by their boss to Thaipusam Penang to … Continue reading
— No other Asian race is as fond of gambling as the Chinese are. Gambling is deeply ingrained in their culture and is an accepted form of social intercourse. It is said in China that “a little gambling is good … Continue reading