- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,684 hits
Daily Archives: January 3, 2016
— Penang Bridge View — THE HUMOROUS, HEADLESS GHOST OF PENANG BRIDGE! This was in 1984 or 1985, I can’t be certain. The details are still clear, though. Let us call the man to whom the incident happened, Tan. 1 … Continue reading
… The road on either side of the Menora Tunnel is extremely dangerous. Both stretches are steep and winding. Penang to Ipoh – Zi Yang Lai Photography zylai.com … THE GHOSTS OF MENORA TUNNEL In the mid 1980’s, just after … Continue reading
— The Cross seems to make some people cross. — — — Singapore media pick up the story of our anti-Piggy stand… AsiaOne @sphasiaone 57m57 minutes ago Pig character in film poster gets the chop in Malaysia http://ebx.sh/1OajFUr … Pig character … Continue reading
— Lau Keng Ee, DAP’s Pengkalan Kota assemblyman in the Tanjong parliamentary constituency, has lodged a police report that he had been harrassed by debt collectors for debts totalling RM200,000. He has also threatened to sue penangheadline.com for saying that … Continue reading
Laugh your way to GE 14 and then vote them out: Read the “Malaysian ministers’ guide to coping with rising costs and other ‘jokes’…
— TRY TO LAUGH YOUR WAY UNTIL GE 14… After all, there are enough silly things said by our #IM4Umno ministers. There will be more in the days to come. The Singaporeans are sure to be laughing. … 7 April … Continue reading
— Ismail Sabri & MARA Digital (Low Yat 2): Tip of the iceberg of a racial segregation policy? — The #IM4Umno minister — The minister who set up MARA Digital is also the minister who called for a boycott of Chinese … Continue reading
— ‘Keling’, a most racially sensitive word… Posted on December 2, 2014 by weehingthong — Keling, sometimes kling, is not a neutral word. Speaker or listener, you can’t escape the derogatory nature of the word. “In the Chinese and Malay communities, … Continue reading