- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,517 hits
Tag Archives: Sirul
“Homecoming” for Sirul Azhar Umar, one of the murderers of Altantuya?
… https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/11/time-running-out-for-malaysian-hitman-who-could-link-najib-razak-to?CMP=share_btn_tw … 20 February 2019 .. The Guardian @guardian Malaysian hitman faces deportation from Australia after losing asylum appeal Sirul Azhar Umar, convicted of murder in Altantuya case, will be sent home if Malaysia abolishes death penalty A bodyguard … Continue reading
Where were Sirul’s videos shot?
— Americk Sidhu: Sirul’s first video could only be shot in Villawood — Star 28 March 2016 | MYT 9:21 AM Australian Immigration: Sirul videos not filmed inside detention centre PETALING JAYA: Australia found no evidence that former police commando, Sirul … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altantuya, Americk Sidhu, Robert K Chelliah, Sirul, sirul in australia Leave a comment
Malaysiakini: Americk Sidhu, “Permit me to pre-empt your ‘expose’, Sirul.”
— Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” In a video from the Villawood Immigration Detention Centre where he is held, Sirul said he will name five people who tried to “bribe or … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altyantuya, Americk Sidhu, Sirul 3 Comments
The ‘ghost’ of Altantuya…
— Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Swiss probe of 1MDB Singapore probes 1MDB … 29 March 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini House of Horror – There’s only Altantuya’s ‘hantu’, says Guan Eng Published on Today 2:04 pm | … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged abdul razak bagunda, altantuya, najib, Najib Razak: Asia's worst finance minister 2016, Sirul 1 Comment
Former chief inspector Azilah Hadri, the other killer of Altantuya Shaariibuu
— ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they’re dead! Altantuya murder: Sirul, our man in OZ… — WHILE SIRUL HAS ESCAPED TO AUSTRALIA, HIS ACCOMPLICE SEEKS CLEMENCY FROM THE PARDONS BOARD. http://www.thestar.com.my — 18 January 2016 Commute sentence of Altantuya’s … Continue reading
Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
— — Altantuya murder: Will Sirul talk? Why was Altantuya killed? Whose job is it to find out the motive? Abdul Razak Baginda, ex-lover of Altantuya Shaariibuu, speaks to The Malaysia Insider but reveals little…. Malaysian Chronicle video: The night Altantuya was murdered … Continue reading
Posted in aljazeera: altantuya, altantuya, najib razak, sirul Tagged ALJAZEERA: altantuya, Najib Razak, Sirul 2 Comments
IGP: Don’t you dare ask the question ‘Why was Altantuya killed?’
— Malaysian Chronicle video: The night Altantuya was murdered – Americk Sidhu ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they’re dead! — 4 February 2016 Malaysian Insider Come and get me, DAP MP dares IGP after warning to stop questions on … Continue reading
Sirul, our killer in Australia, may be home soon!
— Malaysiakini: Americk Sidhu, “Permit me to pre-empt your ‘expose’, Sirul.” Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” — The Age: Sirul’s $17 million blackmail from detainee in Sydney’s Villawood detention centre … … Continue reading
Posted in altantunya, australia, crime, extradition, malaysia, murder Tagged altantuya, australia, Azilah, extradition of sirul, malaysia, sentenced to death for murder of altantuya, Sirul 10 Comments