- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- In praise of China? China is #1. America is #2.
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,730,660 hits
Tag Archives: Azilah
.. Chance for M'sia to come clean, says Altantuya's father https://t.co/QJ8ALt04T7 pic.twitter.com/gsK40AVkl9 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 16, 2019 Chance for M’sia to come clean, says Altantuya’s father Susan Loone Published: Dec 16th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 16th, 2019 The father of murdered Mongolian … Continue reading
— Malaysiakini: Americk Sidhu, “Permit me to pre-empt your ‘expose’, Sirul.” Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” — The Age: Sirul’s $17 million blackmail from detainee in Sydney’s Villawood detention centre … … Continue reading