- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Man shot to death at Johor Baru convenience store: 20 people riot at his wake at funeral home
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Life with Kitty Snow, a cat
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- 7,693,102 hits
Tag Archives: Azilah
Altantuya’s father: It’s Malaysia’s chance to clear her name!
.. Chance for M'sia to come clean, says Altantuya's father https://t.co/QJ8ALt04T7 pic.twitter.com/gsK40AVkl9 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 16, 2019 Chance for M’sia to come clean, says Altantuya’s father Susan Loone Published: Dec 16th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 16th, 2019 The father of murdered Mongolian … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altantuya, Azilah Leave a comment
Sirul, our killer in Australia, may be home soon!
— Malaysiakini: Americk Sidhu, “Permit me to pre-empt your ‘expose’, Sirul.” Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” — The Age: Sirul’s $17 million blackmail from detainee in Sydney’s Villawood detention centre … … Continue reading
Posted in altantunya, australia, crime, extradition, malaysia, murder Tagged altantuya, australia, Azilah, extradition of sirul, malaysia, sentenced to death for murder of altantuya, Sirul 10 Comments