- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,774 hits
Category Archives: altantunya
Sirul, our killer in Australia, may be home soon!
— Malaysiakini: Americk Sidhu, “Permit me to pre-empt your ‘expose’, Sirul.” Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” — The Age: Sirul’s $17 million blackmail from detainee in Sydney’s Villawood detention centre … … Continue reading
Posted in altantunya, australia, crime, extradition, malaysia, murder Tagged altantuya, australia, Azilah, extradition of sirul, malaysia, sentenced to death for murder of altantuya, Sirul 10 Comments