- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,319 hits
Daily Archives: October 11, 2015
— No need for Anonymous to hack them. They’re shutting themselves down… — Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites AsiaOne @sphasiaone 3h3 hours ago Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites http://ebx.sh/1G5VDLW KUALA LUMPUR – At least … Continue reading
— — Is this the best way to deal with a road bully? The New Paper @thenewpaper 10m10 minutes ago Is this the best way to deal with a road bully? M’sian viral video divides netizens http://ebx.sh/1OrXzkO … Oct 11, … Continue reading
— This was supposed to be SIA Flight SQ890 bound for Hong Kong. — 11 October 2015 SIA plane collapses at Changi Airport gate after nose gear retracts during landing gear check … The Straits Times @STcom 2h2 hours ago … Continue reading
— GEYLANG, RED-LIGHT DISTRICT IN SQUEAKY CLEAN SINGAPORE — Woodlands, is a suburban town in the northernmost part of Singapore, part of the North West Community Development Council district. It connects Singapore with Malaysia’s southernmost city, Johor Bahru, via the Johor-Singapore … Continue reading