- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,648 hits
Tag Archives: muhyiddin
Najib disputes Muhyiddin’s claim that he was undergoing cancer treatment when he was supposed to have received RM1.3 million from Ultra Kirana
.. .. ..
Perikatan Nasional leaders were watching scantily-clad dancers on the stage but denied having organised the event
.. Ardern: "I don't have day to day contact with people who may have COVID. It is our cleaners. It's our security guards. It's our nurses who do testing at isolation facilities. They need to be first in line." Morrison: … Continue reading
Finance Twitter: Election is coming! Why PM Muhyiddin promotes national unity and warns against racial politics…
.. Election Is Coming! – Why Racist PM Muhyiddin Suddenly Promotes National Unity And Warns Against Racial Politicshttp://www.financetwitter.com/2021/02/election-is-coming-why-racist-pm-muhyiddin-suddenly-promotes-national-unity-and-warns-against-racial-politics.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Financetwitter+%28FinanceTwitter%29 One of the funniest skills possessed by Malaysian prime ministers is their perception that they can insult peoples’ intelligence, especially the minority … Continue reading
.. Court to hear legal action seeking Muhyiddin's resignation as PM on March 8 https://t.co/C2zjOsZtlm — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 11, 2021 Court to hear legal action seeking Muhyiddin’s resignation as PM on March 8 Published 3 h ago Updated 3 … Continue reading
… 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin ‘traitor’ outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin… … 17 Oct 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours … Continue reading
… It’s not exactly an advantage when Muhyiddin is under the cloud of a sex scandal but to also invite Ahmad Said to join Pribumi? If it is true… Thank the stars that he declined for the love of UMNO. … Continue reading