- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,220 hits
Daily Archives: September 30, 2015
… The idea of a single stream, first mooted by Professor Emeritus Khoo Kay Kim in 2009 has been debated for years. Single-stream schools ― either in the Malay or English language ― are seen by their proponents as a … Continue reading
— It’s an old show but I suppose that when you are running out of things to attack…. — (2/5)NTV 7″非谈不可” 民联国陣KPI大比拼,倪可敏Nga Kor Ming vs魏家祥Wee Ka Siong … Uploaded on Mar 20, 2010 继2005年倪可敏及魏家祥于”風云巨辩”辩论会正面交锋以来，上述两位政治新生代领袖今次接受NTV 7 电视台的邀请, 分别代表民联及国陣于2月8日晚上8时假隆雪中华大会堂针对”民联国陣KPI 大比拼”展开辯论，再分高下。這是倪可敏继2005年受邀与当今马华总会长拿督斯里翁詩杰辩论后马华与行动党双方再次唇枪舌剑，令人注目。倪可敏曾于2007年当选全国十大杰出青年，是迄今唯一荣获该殊荣的在野党领袖，他今年也刚被东方日報专题列為我国政治明星之一；魏家祥则于2005年赢获该大奖，两位全国十大杰出青年正面交锋结果如何，让人拭目以待。 — 1 … Continue reading
— This is genuine The Star @staronline 41m41 minutes ago Education Ministry: All schools nationwide to open tomorrow http://bit.ly/1PN55Ee PETALING JAYA: All schools nationwide will open Thursday, including those in Johor that were closed for the past two days, says … Continue reading
— Fumbling Ex Malacca Chief Minister apologizes three times. Have you forgotten who this man is? — LIKE FATHER LIKE SON Lim Guan Eng and his father, Lim Kit Siang, share quite a number of things in common. One similarity is … Continue reading
— The NST is right wing and pro-government. The New Straits Times is part of Media Prima group of companies. The Media Prima group has equity interests in TV3, 8TV, ntv7 and TV9. In addition, the Group also owns more … Continue reading
— 16 October 2015 … Malaysian reserves down by S$31 billion, among sharpest falls Malaysian reserves are down by US$22.7 billion or almost a fifth this year, and Indonesia has lost US$10 billion or 9 per cent. TODAY @TODAYonline 11h11 … Continue reading
— MORE TALES IN THIS THAN WE THINK! — Breitbart Two days after the Sept. 14 incident, President Barack Obama intervened by praising the boy, praising his clock-in-a-box, and inviting him to the White House for an October event. “Cool clock, … Continue reading
— The Singapore Police Force has grown from an 11-man organization to a 38,587 strong force. Singapore has been ranked consistently in the top five positions in the Global Competitiveness Report in terms of its reliability of police services. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Police_Force … Continue reading