- Ismail Sabri, meet the PM, Dr Mahathir!
- Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man's insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
- Zamihan Mat Zin loses case to Syria Care. Now sued by Canadian preacher Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, he will apologize...
- Zamihan: Kicked out of the Prisons Dept and returned to Jakim...
- After Liew Chin Tong and Teresa Kok, Waytha Moorthy sues Azwanddin Hamzah...
- Sultan of Johor: Johor will cut ties with Jakim. Zamihan is a liar, an ‘empty tin with no brains’...
- May 13: Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 (Wikipedia)
- AG Tommy Thomas has lodged a police report over claims that he is anti-Islam: Bt Aman to investigate...
- MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
- Mahathir to the MCA: It's time to close shop...
- 5,250,968 hits
Daily Archives: September 4, 2015
— This is the photo that outraged her while others are amused. — Injustice? Woman accused of ‘assaulting’ police officer with her breast gets 3 1/2 months in jail. STOMP @stompsingapore 4h4 hours ago Hundreds don bras to protest ruling of … Continue reading
— SK Pos Tohoi, boarding school for Orang Asli children Miracle! Two Orang Asli kids are found ALIVE. After 47 days. — https://www.facebook.com/notes/980235898687003/ — The children, aged seven to 12 years, are believed to have fled into the jungle from their school … Continue reading
— Dates: 4 – 27 September 2015 Venue: Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal, Penang OPENING DAYS/HOURS Tuesday to Saturday (10.00 am – 9.30 pm) Sunday (2.00 pm – 9.30 pm) Entry is RM1 per person Free for children under 12 — … Continue reading
Bersih: IGP should investigate poisoning, not poke fun at it Today 12:15 pm Today 12:43 pm malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago Inspector-general of police (IGP) Khalid Abu Bakar should investigate the food poisoning that reportedly took place during Bersih 4 … Continue reading
— 1 Muhyiddin, who was sacked as Deputy Prime Minister on July 28 2 Kedah Menteri Besar Mukhriz Mahathir 3 MP Aziz Sheikh Fadzir, who heads the Kulim/Bandar Baru division 4 Former Terengganu Menteri Besar Ahmad Said 5 Former Perak … Continue reading
— The Red Shirts will hold Himpunan Rakyat Melayu Berani Bersatu on Malaysia Day 2015 at Bukit Bintang — — 4 September 2015 FT Umno Youth adamant on rally to counter ‘Chinese’ Bersih Zikri Kamarulzaman Today 10:37 am … Continue reading
— Naked at Mt Kinabalu, Sabah: Appeasing the mountain spirits Mt Kinabalu: Are the spirits still angry? SABAH EARTHQUAKE! 5 June 2015. Sabah Earthquake: Aftermath — Bern Decena @bern1508 Sep 1 Mt Kinabalu, highest in South East Asia. Still majestic after the earthquake … Continue reading