- Altantuya and DSP Musa Safri, former aide de camp of then prime minister Najib Razak...
- Najib, "I have not yet been charged with a sodomy case." He should be patient. He may get his wish.
- Azilah Hadri, one of the 2 convicted killers of Altantuya: Najib ordered me to kill Altantuya...
- Was it an RTD officer who fled after allegedly robbing an OKU?
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- P.I. Balasubramaniam's 1st and 2nd Statutory Declarations...
- Samy Velu, Vell Paari and E Meeriam Rosaline, Sami Velu's former mistress...
- Azmin Ali names the "leader of a political party" behind YHA Travel & Tour that sued him...
- Nooryana Najwa Najib: My father is not a murderer; Najib: It's a complete fabrication.
- The Christmas Parade, Setapak, KL...
- 5,577,384 hits
Daily Archives: September 16, 2015
— 18 September 2015 … Today Race ties in Malaysia reeling after red shirt rally TODAY @TODAYonline 2h2 hours ago Race ties in Malaysia reeling after #redshirt rally http://tdy.sg/1MtKxmg Riot police protecting the entrance to Petaling Street (commonly known as … Continue reading
— The politician’s politician Rahman Dahlan, who sent Bersih4 a clean-up bill, now says, ‘Petty’ to talk about #Merah169 clean-up bill — Star Thursday September 17, 2015 MYT 12:22:47 PM Rahman Dahlan: Red shirt rally was dirty but no smell … Continue reading
— Standoff between police and protesters at rally in Malaysia Straits Times — Elaine Wee @AshaNoriko 7m7 minutes ago The usually vibrant Petaling Street (China Town) turned into a very silent Ghost Town in fear of the Red Shirts today … Continue reading
— Singapore Airlines plane turned back to Tokyo due to engine issue SIA says vibrations were encountered in one of the aircraft’s four engines and the engine was shut down as a precaution. POSTED: 16 Sep 2015 15:45 UPDATED: 16 … Continue reading
— IT WAS PEACEFUL BUT NOT FOR LONG… Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 3h3 hours ago Sungai Besar Umno chief Jamal Md Yunos has told protesters to disperse and promised to seek “action” against Chinatown traders #Merah169 — At Petaling Street … Continue reading
— Misleading report by STOMP, Singapore: Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally — The video that went viral again today is seen as an attempt to fuel tension with the … Continue reading
— Click on: live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 16m16 minutes ago LIVE REPORTS: Convoy of 11 buses from Gua Musang http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 17m17 minutes ago Don’t miss our LIVE reports today on #merah916 here: http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini … Continue reading