- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Man shot to death at Johor Baru convenience store: 20 people riot at his wake at funeral home
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Life with Kitty Snow, a cat
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- 7,693,119 hits
Daily Archives: September 22, 2015
Bilqis Hijjas: Acquitted for insulting Najib and Rosmah with yellow balloons…
… 15 August 2018 The AGC informed the KL High Court that they are withdrawing their appeal against Bilqis Hijjas. Consequently, the judge struck out the appeal. Let a thousand balloons bloom! pic.twitter.com/ndBYELnXp0 — Lawyers for Liberty (@lawyers4liberty) August 15, … Continue reading
The new Opposition Pact: Pakatan Harapan. No longer Pakatan Rakyat.
… 21 March 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Dr M: PAS has no right to impose conditions on Harapan parties Hafiz Yatim PAS has no right to impose conditions on Pakatan Harapan parties, said Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) chairperson Dr Mahathir … Continue reading
Posted in anwar ibrahim, April 27th tornado, DAP, Lim Kit Siang, pakatan harapan, PKR Tagged anwar ibrahim, DAP, Harapan, lim kit siang, mat sabu, Pakatan Harapan, PKR, racial profiling, wan azizah Leave a comment
Video: Armed Robbery at Goldsmith’s on Carpenter Street, Kuching. Sarawak police headquarters employee arrested.
— … Published on Sep 20, 2015 [SMASH AND GRAB INCIDENT IN SARAWAK] Location: Carpenter Street, Kuching, Sarawak. — Sarawak police HQ staff nabbed as robbery suspect malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago Sarawak police HQ staff nabbed as robbery suspect … Continue reading
Rumour? The New York Times: US federal grand jury probes Najib and family in corruption inquiry
— Fact or Fiction? WSJ: FBI launches investigation into 1MDB — Malaysian cops say they have no idea if US probes on PM Najib Razak are genuine TODAY @TODAYonline 3h3 hours ago Malaysian cops say they have no idea if US … Continue reading