- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- Malaysian Gangs 6: The Ayah Yie Tiger 99 (AYT99)...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It looks like the Roti John joke is fake and has been around since 2018. The Minister is not Mat Sabu...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission? Over 130 other passengers who also took the flight with the sick American women left for the US, Europe and Australia and Hong Kong...
- M Shafee's lawyer son, M. Farhan, is getting married, so the 1MDB trial is postponed to 2 March 2020...
- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- The cruise ship Diamond Princess is the largest cluster of Coronavirus cases outside China: 454 (out of 3,700 passengers and crew)...
- 5,632,359 hits
Daily Archives: September 5, 2015
— Four MAS flights and one AirAsia flight which were scheduled to land at the Kuching International Airport were experiencing delays due to bad weather. – Bernama — AirAsia flights to Sibu diverted due to thick fog Bernama … Continue reading
— The ERL: One-way trip between KL Sentral and KLIA/KLIA2 will go up from RM35 to RM55 from 1 January 2016 Did you know that you now pay a PLATFORM FEE for the Light Rail Transit (LRT) and KL Monorail? LRT Flasher/Masturbator … Continue reading
— Samz Pwk 1500??? — Astro AWANI @501Awani 7h7 hours ago 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 – http://bit.ly/1For2nf 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 Raffi Bachik, Astro Awani … Continue reading
LRT Flasher/Masturbator gets 3 years in jail: Shows no remorse but blames women for dressing sexily!
— PERVERT HAS NO REMORSE BUT BLAMES VICTIMS FOR DRESSING SEXILY! The recent Friday sermons by Federal Territories’ Islamic authorities (Jawi) have once again singled out and demonised women in the most uncivilised manner. During the sermon, women were blamed … Continue reading
— Lim Swee Say responds to online comments about him being glad he was born in Singapore — — IF YOU’RE A MINISTER, YOU CAN’T BE BLUNT ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS. You can’t call a spade a spade. Never mind, just … Continue reading