- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,732 hits
Daily Archives: September 5, 2015
AirAsia flights: Two flights to Sibu were diverted to Bintulu airport due to fog. Both are safe.
— Four MAS flights and one AirAsia flight which were scheduled to land at the Kuching International Airport were experiencing delays due to bad weather. – Bernama — AirAsia flights to Sibu diverted due to thick fog Bernama … Continue reading
KTM, The LRT Kuala Lumpur and The Monorail
— The ERL: One-way trip between KL Sentral and KLIA/KLIA2 will go up from RM35 to RM55 from 1 January 2016 Did you know that you now pay a PLATFORM FEE for the Light Rail Transit (LRT) and KL Monorail? LRT Flasher/Masturbator … Continue reading
Posted in KL transport, LRT, monorail Tagged KL transport, LRT KL, monorail 1 Comment
1,500 (???) in mini Protest in Malacca against Bersih4 and Alvin Tan
— Samz Pwk 1500??? — Astro AWANI @501Awani 7h7 hours ago 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 – http://bit.ly/1For2nf 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 Raffi Bachik, Astro Awani … Continue reading
LRT Flasher/Masturbator gets 3 years in jail: Shows no remorse but blames women for dressing sexily!
— PERVERT HAS NO REMORSE BUT BLAMES VICTIMS FOR DRESSING SEXILY! The recent Friday sermons by Federal Territories’ Islamic authorities (Jawi) have once again singled out and demonised women in the most uncivilised manner. During the sermon, women were blamed … Continue reading
Singapore Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say: Luckily, we’re not Malaysians
— Lim Swee Say responds to online comments about him being glad he was born in Singapore — — IF YOU’RE A MINISTER, YOU CAN’T BE BLUNT ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS. You can’t call a spade a spade. Never mind, just … Continue reading