- What's going among the three: Samy Velu, Vell Paari and Sami Velu's former mistress?
- Sodomy 3.0: Is there a plot against Anwar Ibrahim to prevent his becoming PM8?
- Volcano erupts on White Island, New Zealand! No survivors?
- Death of Jamaluddin Jarjis and Azlin Alias by helicopter crash: Inconvenient or suspicious deaths? But it was caused by pilot error...
- Happy Birthday, Rosmah! No more spending sprees?
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Fighting for seats. At A & W, The Jewel, Singapore. Kiasu?
- 5,572,015 hits
Daily Archives: September 5, 2015
— Four MAS flights and one AirAsia flight which were scheduled to land at the Kuching International Airport were experiencing delays due to bad weather. – Bernama — AirAsia flights to Sibu diverted due to thick fog Bernama … Continue reading
— The ERL: One-way trip between KL Sentral and KLIA/KLIA2 will go up from RM35 to RM55 from 1 January 2016 Did you know that you now pay a PLATFORM FEE for the Light Rail Transit (LRT) and KL Monorail? LRT Flasher/Masturbator … Continue reading
— Samz Pwk 1500??? — Astro AWANI @501Awani 7h7 hours ago 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 – http://bit.ly/1For2nf 1,500 marched the streets of Malacca in protest of Bersih 4 Raffi Bachik, Astro Awani … Continue reading
LRT Flasher/Masturbator gets 3 years in jail: Shows no remorse but blames women for dressing sexily!
— PERVERT HAS NO REMORSE BUT BLAMES VICTIMS FOR DRESSING SEXILY! The recent Friday sermons by Federal Territories’ Islamic authorities (Jawi) have once again singled out and demonised women in the most uncivilised manner. During the sermon, women were blamed … Continue reading
— Lim Swee Say responds to online comments about him being glad he was born in Singapore — — IF YOU’RE A MINISTER, YOU CAN’T BE BLUNT ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS. You can’t call a spade a spade. Never mind, just … Continue reading