- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,800 hits
Daily Archives: September 9, 2015
After Scorpene, a Mistral helicopter carrier? No, the Mistral-class ship is NOT an aircraft carrier…
— SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry — Mistral-class amphibious assault ship From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Mistral class is a class of three amphibious assault ships, also known as a helicopter carrier, of the French … Continue reading
British Airways Flight catches fire in Las Vegas
— 9 September 2015 — Harian Metro retweeted Harian Metro(Global) @GlobalHM 2h2 hours ago Video: 2 cedera pesawat British Airways terbakar di Lapangan Terbang McCarran,Las Vegas http://hmtro.com/1M9Vcm1 Pix AP — BBC News (World) retweeted BBC News (UK) @BBCNews 33m33 minutes … Continue reading
The UPSR Exams 2015: There be NO re-sit of the Chinese Paper
— 18 September 2015 Free Malaysia Today No necessity to re-sit UPSR Chinese language paper September 18, 2015 Deputy Education Minister says question paper was set based on existing ministry procedures and pre-tests conducted in schools. SERDANG: It is unnecessary … Continue reading