- 27 January 2022: Do you have a CIMB Bank account? There are issues to be resolved
- Arrested: Grab passenger who stabbed Grab driver and stole his car!
- Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
- A Melbourne woman says her 'headlights' changed after getting double jabbed
- Landslide at Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Selangor
- It's the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023)
- Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
- Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Join us this Winter: #Beijing2022 #WinterOlympics song
- 7,178,325 hits
Daily Archives: September 15, 2015
Deputy Education Minister, P Kamalanathan, and the distribution of red shirts for the Red September Rally
— He says he does not support any rally or gathering that incited any race or ran foul of the country’s laws. — orangmuda.tv and 15 others follow MyWatch @My_CrimeWatch 2h2 hours ago MyWatch lahir rasa kesal tindakan YB Kamalanathan … Continue reading
Misleading report by STOMP, Singapore: Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally
— Click on link for report and videos: http://bit.ly/1Kjd47g — STOMP @stompsingapore 13m13 minutes ago Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally http://bit.ly/1Kjd47g Stomper Yvonne sent two videos documenting violence … Continue reading