- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Malacca Umno Youth leader Mohd Noor Helmy loses defamation case against Putra Specialist Hospital ex CEO Chong May Lee: Ordered to pay RM150,000...
- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- Who are the Dato and Datin arrested for alleged involvement in the Macau Scam? #MacauScam #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty
- 🤔 Addy Kanna and Goh Leong Yeong (still on the run): Involved or not involved in the Macau Scam? The mystery deepens...
- The most comprehensive conspiracy theory so far: Proof that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose – Madison Area Lyme Support Group...
- And Ismail Sabri laughed! 😡
- Lim Kit Siang on the AGC, PAS Minister and No Further Action...
- Liew Chin Tong: 1990 - The election that changed Malaysia...
- 6,062,149 hits
Daily Archives: September 18, 2015
Wrongful SOSMA detention: Khairuddin Abu Hassan sues ex-AG Mohamed Apandi, ex-IGP Khalid Abu Bakar and 6 others. Hearing on 1 September 2020.
… In 2015, police detained Khairuddin and his lawyer, Matthias Chang, for two months in 2015 under the Security Offences (Special Measures) Act, a law used to deal with terrorist activities. Khairuddin alleged that his detention was carried out in … Continue reading
— — Report lodged against protester over DAP ‘babi’ remark Published Today 5:21 pm Updated Today 5:58 pm malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 28m28 minutes ago Report lodged against protester over DAP ‘babi’ remark https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/312777 Johor opposition has lodged a police … Continue reading
— Hajar Abdul Zubir retweeted Nik Rozaidi @nrozaidi Apr 29 Congratulations to Bank Negara Malaysia 2015 Kijang Emas Scholars @imranidz @HajarNurAsyiqin @_nurshazlin_ tanyingxin — SUPPORT FOR HAJAR NUR ASYIQIN ON TWITTER Greg Schlagenhauf and 1 other follow A Malaysian hope. … Continue reading
— Red September 16 was clearly an UMNO rally. For Taylor’s University to cancel its contract with Wawasan Sutera because the latter used a bus bearing the university’s logo to ferry participants to the red shirt rally, is to thumb … Continue reading
— Has someone opened Pandora’s Box? Or released the Genie of the Red Bottle? — 18 September 2015 … Mikelarry and 1 other retweeted Praveen Nagappan @icekacangpanas 10h10 hours ago Red shirts arrive at forum pasca Bersih4 in Penang #kitalawan9 … Continue reading