- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Ismail Sabri said that Malay is the 10th most popular language in the world but he is wrong 🤭
- Gauteng Province, South Africa, epicenter of Omicron, the new Covid-19 variant
- Malaysia continues to lose large numbers of contract doctors
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Singapore-Malaysia Vaccinated Travel Lane launches with bus services departing from Woodlands for JB: Day 1
- Malaysian driver 'captured' by Singapore police
- 7,070,188 hits
Daily Archives: September 18, 2015
Wrongful SOSMA detention: Khairuddin Abu Hassan sues ex-AG Mohamed Apandi, ex-IGP Khalid Abu Bakar and 6 others. Hearing on 1 September 2020.
… In 2015, police detained Khairuddin and his lawyer, Matthias Chang, for two months in 2015 under the Security Offences (Special Measures) Act, a law used to deal with terrorist activities. Khairuddin alleged that his detention was carried out in … Continue reading
— — Report lodged against protester over DAP ‘babi’ remark Published Today 5:21 pm Updated Today 5:58 pm malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 28m28 minutes ago Report lodged against protester over DAP ‘babi’ remark https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/312777 Johor opposition has lodged a police … Continue reading
— Hajar Abdul Zubir retweeted Nik Rozaidi @nrozaidi Apr 29 Congratulations to Bank Negara Malaysia 2015 Kijang Emas Scholars @imranidz @HajarNurAsyiqin @_nurshazlin_ tanyingxin — SUPPORT FOR HAJAR NUR ASYIQIN ON TWITTER Greg Schlagenhauf and 1 other follow A Malaysian hope. … Continue reading
— Red September 16 was clearly an UMNO rally. For Taylor’s University to cancel its contract with Wawasan Sutera because the latter used a bus bearing the university’s logo to ferry participants to the red shirt rally, is to thumb … Continue reading
— Has someone opened Pandora’s Box? Or released the Genie of the Red Bottle? — 18 September 2015 … Mikelarry and 1 other retweeted Praveen Nagappan @icekacangpanas 10h10 hours ago Red shirts arrive at forum pasca Bersih4 in Penang #kitalawan9 … Continue reading