- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,099 hits
Daily Archives: September 19, 2015
— CLICK ON: Tan Chong Ong 916 FOR THE VIDEO 光华日报 Kwong Wah Yit Poh 4 hrs · Edited · 【国內】 说好的没有破坏任何公物！ See Translation 网传闭路电视录影 红衫暴民图破开商店闸门 （吉隆坡19日讯）尽管吉隆坡市政局指916的红衫军集会没有破坏任何公物，但网上却流传了一个闭路电视录影显示，一群穿着红衫的暴民企图破开一家商店的闸门，令闸门遭到破坏凹陷。 kwongwah.com.my — Malaysiakini Video shows men in red shirts trying to … Continue reading
— Felixia Yeap, Malaysia’s first Mermaid, is now a Muslim — — Star Sunday September 20, 2015 MYT 12:49:02 PM Felixia Yeap accepts Amanah’s apology by l. suganya PETALING JAYA: Model Felixia Yeap has forgiven newly launched Parti Amanah Negara (Amanah) … Continue reading
— Man mobbed for slapping Masjib Negara iman Published on 18 September 2015 15:40 33090 views A man, who is believed to be from the Middle East, was mobbed outside Masjid Negara after slapping iman Mohd Zuhairee Mohd Yatim. — … Continue reading