- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Daily Archives: September 19, 2015
— CLICK ON: Tan Chong Ong 916 FOR THE VIDEO 光华日报 Kwong Wah Yit Poh 4 hrs · Edited · 【国內】 说好的没有破坏任何公物！ See Translation 网传闭路电视录影 红衫暴民图破开商店闸门 （吉隆坡19日讯）尽管吉隆坡市政局指916的红衫军集会没有破坏任何公物，但网上却流传了一个闭路电视录影显示，一群穿着红衫的暴民企图破开一家商店的闸门，令闸门遭到破坏凹陷。 kwongwah.com.my — Malaysiakini Video shows men in red shirts trying to … Continue reading
— Felixia Yeap, Malaysia’s first Mermaid, is now a Muslim — — Star Sunday September 20, 2015 MYT 12:49:02 PM Felixia Yeap accepts Amanah’s apology by l. suganya PETALING JAYA: Model Felixia Yeap has forgiven newly launched Parti Amanah Negara (Amanah) … Continue reading
— Man mobbed for slapping Masjib Negara iman Published on 18 September 2015 15:40 33090 views A man, who is believed to be from the Middle East, was mobbed outside Masjid Negara after slapping iman Mohd Zuhairee Mohd Yatim. — … Continue reading