- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- 7,337,444 hits
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
____________________________________________________ “WHEN PEOPLE DEFINE A SITUATION AS REAL, IT IS REAL IN ITS CONSEQUENCES.” W.I. THOMAS, POLISH SOCIOLOGIST ____________________________________________________ LIFE IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. POLITICIANS WOULD DO WELL TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT THEY … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ DAP Kluang MP Liew Chin Tong: Hisham’s keris-waving ‘tipping point’ for Chinese. —– WHAT WAS HIS INTENTION WHEN HE WAVED THE KERIS IN 2005? THE CHINESE SAW IT AS A THREAT TO THEM. IN 2007, HE PROCLAIMED THAT HE … Continue reading