- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- 7,694,872 hits
Daily Archives: June 16, 2013
Watch the VIDEO: Police start to ‘get tough’ at Batu Pahat Black 505
_________________________________________________ Police start to ‘get tough’ at Batu Pahat Black 505 Click on link! http://nblo.gs/MdNWF — —– Black 505: Polis mula tindakan tegas – Bhg 2 —– BATU PAHAT, JOHOR #BLACKOUT 505 RAKYAT BANGKIT on SUNDAY, 16 JUNE 2013 at 8PM. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anwar, lim kit siang, malaysia, police at batu pahat black505, police get tough, politics 1 Comment
A 30% Express Bus Fare Hike? No, it will be 10% from 8 July 2013…
_____________________________________________________________ Bus fares up by 30% —– PAS has urged the government not to drag its feet any longer as the price hike had been mooted as early as last December. Malaysiakini Spad: Express bus fares will be raised by … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Cooperatives and Consumerism Minister Hasan Malek, demand for 35% fare hike.transport, Domestic Trade, express bus, Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD), malaysia, Pan Malaysian Bus Operators Association (PMBOA), public transport, SPAD chairman Syed Hamid Albar Leave a comment
Lim Chin Aik’s final resting place: Outside Penang UMNO HQ
____________________________________________________________ NEW! Clearer PDRM CCTV Footage Before Penang UMNO Building Incident Camera Footage of Penang UMNO Building Incident .. VIDEO/PICS] Storm In Penang: Missing Hawker Laid To Restsays.com .. Yahoo Coroner rules rice seller’s death in lightning arrestor collapse a misadventure The … Continue reading