- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- 7,337,359 hits
Daily Archives: June 9, 2013
___________________________________________________________ PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/mdKyEq30GT PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/yphjNO0xBG PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/FU20E8tWoJ PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ They have tried to smear Anwar Ibrahim, to pull him down, but failed. See Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him. Now, on the flimsiest of evidence, someone suggests that he has HIV. It is a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ IT IS OVER! AN ESTIMATED CROWD OF 10,000, LARGE FOR THE TINY STATE OF PERLIS. WATCH THE VIDEOS! Record crowd at Perlis Black 505 —– Ucapan Anwar Ibrahim di Kangar, Perlis Black 505 —– ‘Saya Anak Malaysia’ – Perlis … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Nobuhiro’s death marks the fourth death in custody so far since N Dhamendran’s murder at the Kuala Lumpur police headquarters lockup last month, bringing this year’s custodial death toll to nine in under six months. —– The Stop State … Continue reading