- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger's video, "How The USA Created The Taliban" (3 December 2015)...
- TV host calls Aljazeera a rude name on her show!
- FBI Director: China's Fox Hunt program targets China-born Chinese in the USA...
- 5,908,581 hits
Daily Archives: June 9, 2013
___________________________________________________________ PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/mdKyEq30GT PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/yphjNO0xBG PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani pic.twitter.com/FU20E8tWoJ PEJUANG RAKYAT… @putrareformasi 12 Jun #black505 di sg petani … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ They have tried to smear Anwar Ibrahim, to pull him down, but failed. See Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him. Now, on the flimsiest of evidence, someone suggests that he has HIV. It is a … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ IT IS OVER! AN ESTIMATED CROWD OF 10,000, LARGE FOR THE TINY STATE OF PERLIS. WATCH THE VIDEOS! Record crowd at Perlis Black 505 —– Ucapan Anwar Ibrahim di Kangar, Perlis Black 505 —– ‘Saya Anak Malaysia’ – Perlis … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Nobuhiro’s death marks the fourth death in custody so far since N Dhamendran’s murder at the Kuala Lumpur police headquarters lockup last month, bringing this year’s custodial death toll to nine in under six months. —– The Stop State … Continue reading