- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Fact-check: Is the new govt dominated by non-Malays and non-Muslims?
- Do you see what I see? Paying for votes bought?
- Untrue: Elizabeth Eads' claim that a Malaysian doctor was sentenced to death at the new "Nuremberg trial" for giving a Covid vaccine injection
- Who will be in Anwar Ibrahim's cabinet? How small will it be?
- Elon Musk Just RELEASED The Tesla Phone! (RIP iPhones)
- Awkward silence: China official Zhao Lijian temporarily speechless after question on protests
- Anwar issues letter to Baling MP, Hassan Saad, demanding apology over ‘Israeli link’ claim
- 7,560,961 hits
Daily Archives: June 19, 2013
_______________________________________________ Published on Jun 18, 2013 Here’s a CCTV footage of Penang UMNO Building incident. Showing how the actual antenna fall on the cars. Camera Footage of Penang UMNO Building Incident —– Lim Chin Aik’s final resting place: outside Penang … Continue reading
___________________________________________________ IS THE OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF MALAYSIA (OCM) JUST A POLITICAL STOOGE? NO! FORCED TO CHOOSE PADANG MERBOK BY THE KL MAYOR, THE OCM AGREED. THAT WAS YESTERDAY. TODAY, THE OCM, AFTER SPEAKING TO MCDONALD’S, ANNOUNCES: THE FUN RUN IS … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ PERODUA: THE S-SERIES The enhancement of Perodua’s S-Series of the Myvi, Viva and Alza, means that the company can offer a RM2,000 lesser on-the-road price, upgrade in specifications and a three-year free car service. With these offers, buyers of … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ I am also waiting for the ‘Live’ broadcast to begin! Ubah.TV @UbahTV 19 Jun Panel forum malam ini: Lim Kit Siang, M Kula,Hj Dzulkifly Ahmad,Dato Ambiga Sreenevasan & Pak Samad.Siaran langsung @ http://Ubah.TV — LIVE AT UBAH.TV SPEAKERS: LIM … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ PENANG HAS HAD 2 TRAGIC EVENTS IN JUST 8 DAYS! FIRST, A RAMP UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR THE 2ND PENANG BRIDGE COLLAPSED. This was on 6 June 2013. Click on the following for details The 2nd Penang Bridge Ramp collapse … Continue reading