- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- 7,337,410 hits
Daily Archives: June 5, 2013
________________________________________________ THE INTERLOK AFFAIR “Interlok”, which is part of the Form Five Bahasa Malaysia syllabus in government schools, raised the ire of Indian and Chinese groups in 2011 for using the word “pariah” and for depicting Chinese characters as greedy, … Continue reading