- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- 7,694,913 hits
Daily Archives: June 6, 2013
The 2nd Penang Bridge Ramp collapse
__________________________________________________________ THE PENANG SECOND BRIDGE — “The punishment is very light and does not give proper justice to the victim, Tajuddin, who lost his life in the incident,” Sim said in a statement today. MP: Fine on 2nd bridge contractors … Continue reading
Mahathir has a great deal to answer for…
________________________________________________ “Let’s do away with Anwar,” said Mahathir, and the New Straits Times replied, “Yes, Sir!” They failed, didn’t they? — Malaysiakini A cautionary tale from ex-NST boss Terence Netto 10:06AM Jul 10, 2013 COMMENT Former New Straits Times group … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anwar, blackout rallies, DAP, Dr M, mahathir mohamed, mahathir: chinese are racists, malaysia, Pakatan Rakyat, politics 1 Comment
Karpal Singh: Mr Attorney General, charge Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi
________________________________________________ WHAT AN ANTI-CLIMAX! Malaysian Insider Businessman agrees to out-of-court settlement over Ahmad Zahid assault case BY V. ANBALAGAN, ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR July 18, 2013 Latest Update: July 18, 2013 06:38 pm The much awaited court battle between Home Minister … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged assault, businessman Amir Bazli Abdullah, cabinet, charge Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, civil suit against Zahid, Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi Home Minister, Home Minister, Kit Siang: Why has Zahid not faced ‘criminal’ charges?, lim kit siang, malaysia, najib's cabinet, Paul Low, politics 5 Comments