- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,735,808 hits
Daily Archives: June 6, 2013
__________________________________________________________ THE PENANG SECOND BRIDGE — “The punishment is very light and does not give proper justice to the victim, Tajuddin, who lost his life in the incident,” Sim said in a statement today. MP: Fine on 2nd bridge contractors … Continue reading
________________________________________________ “Let’s do away with Anwar,” said Mahathir, and the New Straits Times replied, “Yes, Sir!” They failed, didn’t they? — Malaysiakini A cautionary tale from ex-NST boss Terence Netto 10:06AM Jul 10, 2013 COMMENT Former New Straits Times group … Continue reading
________________________________________________ WHAT AN ANTI-CLIMAX! Malaysian Insider Businessman agrees to out-of-court settlement over Ahmad Zahid assault case BY V. ANBALAGAN, ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR July 18, 2013 Latest Update: July 18, 2013 06:38 pm The much awaited court battle between Home Minister … Continue reading