- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- 7,337,459 hits
Daily Archives: June 13, 2013
_______________________________________________________ Camera Footage of Penang UMNO Building Incident Is the UMNO Building in Penang TILTING? Lim Chin Aik’s final resting place: outside Penang UMNO HQ —– The remains of 44-year-old hawker Lim Chin Aik is believed to be buried in the ground when … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ “Yes, it’s me,” says G Sivamalar, brave lady lawyer. ——– Stop State Violence Forum At Bar Council —– FORUM: STOP STATE VIOLENCE THURSDAY, 13 JUNE 2013 8.00PM BAR COUNCIL AUDITORIUM KUALA LUMPUR —– Lawyers For Liberty @lawyers4liberty 13 Jun #stopstateviolence … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Robbing the Very Big Shots and Big Shots… — 21 November 2015 theSundaily Woman found dead was a victim of abuse, says police Posted on 21 November 2015 – 05:54pm Last updated on 21 November 2015 – 06:51pm KUALA LUMPUR: … Continue reading
____________________________________________________ N. Dharmendran: 1 Cop on the run, 3 Cops to face murder charge! ——– Dhamendran’s family lodges report against KL CID chief ‘cover-up’ http://youtu.be/nyEOGRmQEyk —– Malaysiakini Dhamendran’s family wants KL CID chief hauled up Ahmad Fadli KC 1:10PM Jun 13, … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Nazri and Nedim, Father and Son… —– THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND CULTURE WANT LAND THAT IS CURRENTLY USED BY THE SJK (C) CHIN WOO IN PASAR ROAD, KUALA LUMPUR. The Tourism and Culture Ministry has acquired 1,393.55 sq metres … Continue reading