- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,537 hits
Daily Archives: June 13, 2013
Menara UMNO Penang
_______________________________________________________ Camera Footage of Penang UMNO Building Incident Is the UMNO Building in Penang TILTING? Lim Chin Aik’s final resting place: outside Penang UMNO HQ —– The remains of 44-year-old hawker Lim Chin Aik is believed to be buried in the ground when … Continue reading
STOP STATE VIOLENCE FORUM, Thursday 13 June 2013
_________________________________________________ “Yes, it’s me,” says G Sivamalar, brave lady lawyer. ——– Stop State Violence Forum At Bar Council —– FORUM: STOP STATE VIOLENCE THURSDAY, 13 JUNE 2013 8.00PM BAR COUNCIL AUDITORIUM KUALA LUMPUR —– Lawyers For Liberty @lawyers4liberty 13 Jun #stopstateviolence … Continue reading
Greater Kuala Lumpur: Crime, Sex, and what else? Floods!
_________________________________________________________ Robbing the Very Big Shots and Big Shots… — 21 November 2015 theSundaily Woman found dead was a victim of abuse, says police Posted on 21 November 2015 – 05:54pm Last updated on 21 November 2015 – 06:51pm KUALA LUMPUR: … Continue reading
Posted in crime, KL crime, KL sex, kuala lumpur crime and sex, malaysia, malaysia malaysia crime KL crime Tagged 1. Bogota 2. Mexico City 3. Lima 4. New Delhi 5. Jakarta 6. Buenos Aires 7. Kuala Lumpur, 11. Paris 12. Seoul 13. London 14. Beijing 15. Tokyo 16. New York, 8. Bangkok 9. Moscow 10. Manila, Cheras Pearl Garden, crime in malaysia, kamdar fire, KL, malaysia, Putrajaya’s anti-crime policies, robbery at steamboat restaurant in Cheras, world's most dangerous transport systems for women 7 Comments
Is KL CID Chief in hot soup over police custodial death?
____________________________________________________ N. Dharmendran: 1 Cop on the run, 3 Cops to face murder charge! ——– Dhamendran’s family lodges report against KL CID chief ‘cover-up’ http://youtu.be/nyEOGRmQEyk —– Malaysiakini Dhamendran’s family wants KL CID chief hauled up Ahmad Fadli KC 1:10PM Jun 13, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged death in police station, Dhamendran's family wants KL CID chief hauled up, Dharmendran, Dharmendran’s family harassed by Paul Low’s officer and cops’, Indah Water employee, Indian deaths at police station, Kuala Lumpur CID chief Ku Chin Wah, lock up, PKR vice president N Surendran, PMO, police, police cusstody, prime minister's office, racial profiling 1 Comment
THE FIGHT OVER SRK(C) CHIN WOO LAND: TOURIST DOLLARS VERSUS CHINESE EDUCATION
____________________________________________________________ Nazri and Nedim, Father and Son… —– THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND CULTURE WANT LAND THAT IS CURRENTLY USED BY THE SJK (C) CHIN WOO IN PASAR ROAD, KUALA LUMPUR. The Tourism and Culture Ministry has acquired 1,393.55 sq metres … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chin Woo board, chinese education, Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz, education, Minister of Tourism, RM32.5 million Kota Warisan Kuala Lumpur project as a cultural village, SRK (C) Chin Woo – located in Jalan Pasar, Tourism and Culture Ministry, Tourism Board 3 Comments