- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Anwar & Zahid - Perkahwinan Kemudahan? (Marriage of convenience?)
- Michelle Yeoh is Time Magazine's Icon of the Year
- King of Culinary: Tran Thi Ngoc Anh Hue crowned Singapore's New Culinary Grand Champion
- Anwar Ibrahim, Finance Minister: MoF officials confirm serious procedure breach by Muhyiddin’s govt on RM600 billion fund
- Donate to Yeo Bee Yin and Tony Pua
- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- Anwar Ibrahim: Don't call me 'papa'
- Fire at the Ministry of Finance!
- The Mangkubumi scandal
- 7,567,795 hits
Daily Archives: June 8, 2013
… Parti Sosialis Malaysia (PSM, Socialist Party of Malaysia), is a socialist political party in Malaysia and an offshoot of Parti Rakyat Malaysia, which originally upheld the same ideology. In its first ten years following its founding in 1998, the … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Clive Magazine Like This Page · June 4 Well, well, look who we have here. Papa Don’t Preach Posted 5 June 2013 at 05:29PM by Rathika. Interview + Text Rathika Sheila + Ben Liew Images Choen Lee @ … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ #BLACK505 SABAH SATURDAY, 8 JUNE 2013 —– Calvin Danny Thenu @kewel_20 10 Jun #Black505 Sandakan 8 Jun 2013 pic.twitter.com/naJdWSaFBw —– Tirmizi Mutalib @bobtirmizi 10 Jun #Black505 Kota Kinabalu. … http://tmblr.co/Zk6Tnvn0Gas6 —– #Black505 Sandakan,Sabah. —– 2 PENAMPANG, KOTA KINABALU … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ — Shaariibuugiin Altantuyaa (May 6, 1978 – October 18, 2006), a Mongolian national, was a murder victim who was either murdered by C-4 explosives or was somehow killed first and her remains destroyed with C-4 on October 18, 2006 … Continue reading