- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Najib’s case proves no one is above the law, says Sithambaram
- 7,701,297 hits
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
Stillborn: The Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC)…
… The Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC) The IPCMC is an police oversight body first proposed by a royal commission of inquiry (RCI) to improve the police force, which was held 2005. However, the proposal was rejected by … Continue reading
P. Karuna Nithi, dead with 49 injuries: High Court upholds coroner’s finding implicating cops in custodial death…
__________________________________________________________ N. Dharmendran, 32, Indah Water employee, dead in police custody Violence and Death at the Hands of the Police … P. Karuna Nithi died on 1 June 2013, in a police lock-up, just under two weeks after N. Dharmendran died in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged death in police station, Dharmendran, Dharmendran’s family harassed by Paul Low’s officer and cops’, Engineer P Karuna Nithi, former Kapar MP S Manivasagam, Indah Water employee, Indian deaths at police station, lock up, PKR vice president N Surendran, PMO, police, police cusstody, prime minister's office, racial profiling, Tampin district police headquarters 5 Comments