- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Untrue: Elizabeth Eads' claim that a Malaysian doctor was sentenced to death at the new "Nuremberg trial" for giving a Covid vaccine injection
- Fact-check: Is the new govt dominated by non-Malays and non-Muslims?
- Do you see what I see? Paying for votes bought?
- Who will be in Anwar Ibrahim's cabinet? How small will it be?
- Awkward silence: China official Zhao Lijian temporarily speechless after question on protests
- Elon Musk Just RELEASED The Tesla Phone! (RIP iPhones)
- Anwar issues letter to Baling MP, Hassan Saad, demanding apology over ‘Israeli link’ claim
- 7,560,961 hits
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
… The Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC) The IPCMC is an police oversight body first proposed by a royal commission of inquiry (RCI) to improve the police force, which was held 2005. However, the proposal was rejected by … Continue reading
P. Karuna Nithi, dead with 49 injuries: High Court upholds coroner’s finding implicating cops in custodial death…
__________________________________________________________ N. Dharmendran, 32, Indah Water employee, dead in police custody Violence and Death at the Hands of the Police … P. Karuna Nithi died on 1 June 2013, in a police lock-up, just under two weeks after N. Dharmendran died in … Continue reading