- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- 7,337,403 hits
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
… The Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC) The IPCMC is an police oversight body first proposed by a royal commission of inquiry (RCI) to improve the police force, which was held 2005. However, the proposal was rejected by … Continue reading
P. Karuna Nithi, dead with 49 injuries: High Court upholds coroner’s finding implicating cops in custodial death…
__________________________________________________________ N. Dharmendran, 32, Indah Water employee, dead in police custody Violence and Death at the Hands of the Police … P. Karuna Nithi died on 1 June 2013, in a police lock-up, just under two weeks after N. Dharmendran died in … Continue reading