- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,251 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2013
____________________________________________________________ Numbers to call if ARRESTED at Pidato Anwar Ibrahim Stadium Kelana Jaya ——- ——– OTHER RALLIES: IPOH, SUNDAY, 12 MAY 2013 IPOH HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT ON 12 MAY 2013 AT MEDAN ISTANA IPOH 8.30PM PENANG, SATURDAY, 11 MAY 2013 #BLACK 505 … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ NURUL IZZAH BINTI ANWAR, A LIONESS! —– Monsoon Books Like This Page · February 20 … “Anwar Ibrahim: Evolution of a Muslim Democrat” by Charles Allers, the first ever biography of Anwar Ibrahim takes #2 spot at Borders Bookstore Malaysia, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysia-Finance Blog Monday, May 06, 2013 Lawan Tetap Lawan Parliament Seats In 2003, BN won 198 seats. In 2008, BN won 140 seats. In 2013, BN won 133 (+7) In 2018, ???? State Seats 2008 – BN 344 vs … Continue reading