- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Wilfred Chan: The WHO ignores Taiwan. The world pays the price.
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- 5,738,464 hits
Daily Archives: May 14, 2013
_________________________________________________ Watch the event ‘live’! http://new.livestream.com/home http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2102656?origin=Event Broadcast&mixpanel_id=139bde4c0ca378-0ee27e http://kerajaanrakyat.blogspot.com/2013/05/live-stream-himpunan-black-505-malam.html Laman Rasmi pkrnegeripahang.blogspot.com/ http://pkrnegeripahang.blogspot.com/ ——————————————————————— Himpunan Rakyat Pahang Tuesday 14 May 2013 at 8.30pm ———————————————————————
_________________________________________________ Corruption Inside Sarawak: Inside Malaysia’s Shadow State ——– DPHSBC_RAINFOREST_WITH_GW)_NEW ——– Malaysiakini A new video campaign has been launched by Global Witness today, aimed at pressuring on global banking giant HSBC for dealing with logging companies operating in Sarawak’s forests. The … Continue reading
_____________________________________________ MACAM MANA KALAU DITAHAN OLEH PIHAK POLIS? THE PEOPLE’S FESTIVAL, SATURDAY 25 MAY 2013 at Padang Timur in front of Amcorp Mall ——– PR: We reject non-democractic option to topple government Harakahdaily, 21 May 2013 May 21: All three Pakatan Rakyat … Continue reading