- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,463 hits
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Penang: The ‘One Person One Vote Save Democracy’ Rally at the Esplanade, Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 8pm
_________________________________________________ More than 60,000 people are expected to turn up for the event tomorrow which will feature speakers from the PR state government including Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng. — Malaysian Insider ‘Ridiculous’ to call Penang government rally illegal, … Continue reading
___________________________________________ http://new.livestream.com/home http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2109434 http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2104880?origin=Event Broadcast&mixpanel_id=139bde4c0ca378-0ee27 ——– Pakatan Harapan Rakyat Follow · Yesterday · Hari Jumaat 17 Mei 2013!! 8.00 mlm! Himpunan Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat!! di Oakland Seremban 2 Negeri Sembilan! Sebarkan!! ——– SEREMBAN #BLACK505 Friday 17 May 2013 … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ PERHIMPUNAN #BLACK505 IN SEREMBAN ——– Media Rakyat estimated the crowd at the Oakland Commercial Centre in Seremban last night at 50000 while Malaysiakini put the figure at 30000. MediaRakyat — Oi, who are you to tell us to get … Continue reading