- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,714 hits
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Penang: The ‘One Person One Vote Save Democracy’ Rally at the Esplanade, Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 8pm
_________________________________________________ More than 60,000 people are expected to turn up for the event tomorrow which will feature speakers from the PR state government including Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng. — Malaysian Insider ‘Ridiculous’ to call Penang government rally illegal, … Continue reading
___________________________________________ http://new.livestream.com/home http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2109434 http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2104880?origin=Event Broadcast&mixpanel_id=139bde4c0ca378-0ee27 ——– Pakatan Harapan Rakyat Follow · Yesterday · Hari Jumaat 17 Mei 2013!! 8.00 mlm! Himpunan Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat!! di Oakland Seremban 2 Negeri Sembilan! Sebarkan!! ——– SEREMBAN #BLACK505 Friday 17 May 2013 … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ PERHIMPUNAN #BLACK505 IN SEREMBAN ——– Media Rakyat estimated the crowd at the Oakland Commercial Centre in Seremban last night at 50000 while Malaysiakini put the figure at 30000. MediaRakyat — Oi, who are you to tell us to get … Continue reading