- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Barton Hellman, The Atlantic: Trump's next coup has already begun
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Yale professor Harvey Risch is wrong: Vaccinated people don’t make up 60% of new COVID-19 cases
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Mahathir attacks Tony Pua as arrogant, acting like a minister; but Tony Pua and Lim Guan Eng correct him
- Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021: Where is Najib Razak? He's now online at court
- 7,089,644 hits
Daily Archives: May 10, 2013
________________________________________________ Pidato Perdana “13 MAY – HARI BANGSA MALAYSIA : SELAMATKAN DEMOKRASI” Tarikh: 13 May (Isnin) (Monday 13 May 2013) Masa: 8 – 12 mlm (8pm-12midnight) Venue: Dewan Perhimpunan Cina KLSCAH (Dekat Stadium Merdeka / Stesen Monorail Maharajalela) Back to … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ … Nik Aziz said that he would not allow for a PAS-Umno unity government as long as he was alive. … ‘Melbourne Loves TGNA’ (TGNA refers to ‘Tuan Guru Nik Aziz’) http://www.sinarharian.com.my/semasa/takziah-dari-australia-melbourne-love-tgna-1.360727 … Malaysiakini 5:50PM Feb 15, 2015 By … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MCA lost badly. Why? For being UMNO’s DOG…. ——– Free Malaysia Today ‘Time to chop down the old tree named BN’ K Pragalath | May 11, 2013 PAS spiritual advisor Nik Aziz Nik Mat lashes out at Umno and BN over … Continue reading