- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- Fire destroys sauna on the G floor of Menara C in Suria KLCC
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Attempted snatch theft in Balakong caught on camera
- Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
- Anti Japan, pro China propaganda by a non existent Singapore ambassador to Japan?
- China: 35 infected with a new virus, Langya henipavirus
- Fujian, China: Fire consumes the 900-year-old Wan'an Bridge built in the Northern Song dynasty
- 7,433,095 hits
Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
_____________________________________________________________ Proponents of vernacular education previously pointed to Article 152(a) to defend the existence of such schools, noting that it states citizens were free to use any language other than Bahasa Malaysia for education. http://my.news.yahoo.com/malay-groups-insist-vernacular-schools-unconstitutional-095800779.html … 29 September 2015 The … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MORE #BLACK505 RALLIES AHEAD: SEREMBAN (N. SEMBILAN), KEDAH, TERENGGANU… ——– *Watch ‘LIVE’ the Himpunan Rakyat Pahang Tuesday 14 May 2013 at 8.30pm ——– Watch the Malaysia Chronicle video Vox Pop, Traffic & Crowd at Kuantan 505 Blackout ——– Malaysia Chronicle Wednesday, … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ MORE #BLACK505 RALLIES AHEAD: SEREMBAN (N. SEMBILAN), KEDAH, TERENGGANU… ——– “Look at their camaraderie. There are no racial or religious barriers here. As far as they are concerned, racial politics is no longer relevant. And while [Prime Minister] Najib [Tun … Continue reading
__________________________________________ Malaysian Insider Singapore cancels visit passes of two Malaysians, to revoke work pass of another May 15, 2013 SINGAPORE, May 15 – The Singapore authorities have initiated the revocation of the work pass of one of 21 Malaysians involved … Continue reading
WATCH IT ‘LIVE’ TONIGHT! IPOH HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT ON 12 MAY 2013 AT MEDAN ISTANA IPOH 8.30PM
_________________________________________________ http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1706262/events/2097099 ——– I WILL BE THERE! IF YOU CAN’T BE THERE, WATCH THE EVENT AS IT UNFOLDS! You’re invited to join Jelajah Merdeka Rakyat at their next event: Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat May 12th Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysians hold ‘Blackout’ protest in Bangkok Published on May 14, 2013 A dozen Malaysian residents in Bangkok gathered for a silent protest at a new tourist attraction, Asiatique The River Front at Chareonkrung road near Chao Phraya river demanding … Continue reading