- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- 5,629,968 hits
Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
_____________________________________________________________ Proponents of vernacular education previously pointed to Article 152(a) to defend the existence of such schools, noting that it states citizens were free to use any language other than Bahasa Malaysia for education. http://my.news.yahoo.com/malay-groups-insist-vernacular-schools-unconstitutional-095800779.html … 29 September 2015 The … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MORE #BLACK505 RALLIES AHEAD: SEREMBAN (N. SEMBILAN), KEDAH, TERENGGANU… ——– *Watch ‘LIVE’ the Himpunan Rakyat Pahang Tuesday 14 May 2013 at 8.30pm ——– Watch the Malaysia Chronicle video Vox Pop, Traffic & Crowd at Kuantan 505 Blackout ——– Malaysia Chronicle Wednesday, … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ MORE #BLACK505 RALLIES AHEAD: SEREMBAN (N. SEMBILAN), KEDAH, TERENGGANU… ——– “Look at their camaraderie. There are no racial or religious barriers here. As far as they are concerned, racial politics is no longer relevant. And while [Prime Minister] Najib [Tun … Continue reading
__________________________________________ Malaysian Insider Singapore cancels visit passes of two Malaysians, to revoke work pass of another May 15, 2013 SINGAPORE, May 15 – The Singapore authorities have initiated the revocation of the work pass of one of 21 Malaysians involved … Continue reading
WATCH IT ‘LIVE’ TONIGHT! IPOH HIMPUNAN KEBANGKITAN RAKYAT ON 12 MAY 2013 AT MEDAN ISTANA IPOH 8.30PM
_________________________________________________ http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1706262/events/2097099 ——– I WILL BE THERE! IF YOU CAN’T BE THERE, WATCH THE EVENT AS IT UNFOLDS! You’re invited to join Jelajah Merdeka Rakyat at their next event: Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat May 12th Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysians hold ‘Blackout’ protest in Bangkok Published on May 14, 2013 A dozen Malaysian residents in Bangkok gathered for a silent protest at a new tourist attraction, Asiatique The River Front at Chareonkrung road near Chao Phraya river demanding … Continue reading