- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,372 hits
Daily Archives: May 21, 2013
________________________________________________ Lawyers For Liberty @lawyers4liberty 23h amazing, now its an offence to assemble peacefully -Police summon 10 people in connection with PR rally in Kuala Ibai Click on http://www.is.gd/WUUdaY ——– *Watch ‘LIVE’: KUALA TERENGGANU #BLACKOUT 505 on Thursday 23 May 2013 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ (Full) Anwar Ibrahim: Himpunan Blackout 505 Melaka —– mediarakyat @mediarakyatnet 23h @rafiziramli spoke to 50K strong #Blackout505 Melaka last night @Ginielim @rafiziramli @tianchua @chegubard pic.twitter.com/py0A658v1D — mediarakyat @mediarakyatnet 23h @tianchua spoke to 50K strong #Blackout505 Melaka last night … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ It’s on ‘LIVE’… *http://warta-jingga.blogspot.com/2013/05/live-dari-kedahhimpunan-blackout-505.html 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese ———————————————————————