- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- The Ringgit, Malaysia's Currency...
- For the Super Rich Bill Gates, a Super Yacht...
- Singaporeans, vote wisely! (A tale received via WhatsApp)...
- Zahid graft trial: Company director says RM447k cheque was for protection money. In BN's reign, were gangsters more powerful than the Deputy PM and Home Minister?
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- Isn't this fake news? "My Singapore News: Warning: American fruits and foodstuffs for export to Asia and Africa are intentionally tainted with Coronavirus , so avoid buying and consuming them now for your safety and security."
- Dangerous: These 25 Android apps from the Google Play Store!
- 5,902,414 hits
Daily Archives: May 29, 2013
_______________________________________________ THE GEORGE TOWN FESTIVAL PENANG 8 June to 7 July 2013 ——– FINALLY! Published on Sep 17, 2013 A summary of George Town Festival 2013 (7 June – 7 July) Georgetown Festival Full Highlight Final — George Town Festival … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ IS OPERATION LALANG 2 COMING? ——– The CRACKDOWN: Awaiting Trial at the Court… MACAM MANA KALAU DITAHAN OLEH PIHAK POLIS? The next Police Crackdown may be on Vigils… ——– The Internal Security Act & Operasi Lalang 1987 ——- anthony loke commented on … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ Engineer P. Karuna Nithi, 3rd Indian man to die in custody in 11 days! For the background, click on Violence and Death at the Hands of the Police — DHARMENDRAN WAS FOUND DEAD IN POLICE CUSTODY. — 28 April 2016 … … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________________ Car companies refute ‘lower’ prices in Utusan report ——– A PROMISE MADE BUT NOT KEPT BN in its manifesto had promised the reduction in car prices with revamping the National Automative Policy. —– One major reason is that the … Continue reading