- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Barton Hellman, The Atlantic: Trump's next coup has already begun
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Yale professor Harvey Risch is wrong: Vaccinated people don’t make up 60% of new COVID-19 cases
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Mahathir attacks Tony Pua as arrogant, acting like a minister; but Tony Pua and Lim Guan Eng correct him
- Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021: Where is Najib Razak? He's now online at court
- 7,089,644 hits
Daily Archives: May 27, 2013
_________________________________________________ PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus Click on the link http://www.mobtv.my/current_affairs-3384.html PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus PKR tampil mendedahkan bukti berupa laporan polis dan borang rasmi berhubung kewujudan pengundi hantu dan bekalan elektrik terputus yang berlaku … Continue reading
________________________________________________ WILL THERE BE BERSIH 4.0 IN 2013? Free Malaysia Today ‘No Bersih 4.0 rally this year’ Lisa J. Ariffin | November 3, 2013 Maria Chin Abdullah dismisses talk of a Bersih 4.0 rally this year and says their objections may … Continue reading
________________________________________________ LATEST! Saturday, 15 June 2013 No, Anwar is NOT there to meet with Najib! Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:50 Anwar in Jakarta but not to meet Najib: High stakes game in Umno with all eyes on Dr … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ SOSMA The Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 (Malay: Akta Kesalahan Keselamatan (Langkah-Langkah Khas) 2012) is “to provide for special measures relating to security offences for the purpose of maintaining public order and security and for connected matters”. The … Continue reading