- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,195 hits
Daily Archives: May 27, 2013
_________________________________________________ PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus Click on the link http://www.mobtv.my/current_affairs-3384.html PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus PKR tampil mendedahkan bukti berupa laporan polis dan borang rasmi berhubung kewujudan pengundi hantu dan bekalan elektrik terputus yang berlaku … Continue reading
________________________________________________ WILL THERE BE BERSIH 4.0 IN 2013? Free Malaysia Today ‘No Bersih 4.0 rally this year’ Lisa J. Ariffin | November 3, 2013 Maria Chin Abdullah dismisses talk of a Bersih 4.0 rally this year and says their objections may … Continue reading
________________________________________________ LATEST! Saturday, 15 June 2013 No, Anwar is NOT there to meet with Najib! Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:50 Anwar in Jakarta but not to meet Najib: High stakes game in Umno with all eyes on Dr … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ SOSMA The Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 (Malay: Akta Kesalahan Keselamatan (Langkah-Langkah Khas) 2012) is “to provide for special measures relating to security offences for the purpose of maintaining public order and security and for connected matters”. The … Continue reading