- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,863 hits
Daily Archives: May 27, 2013
_________________________________________________ PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus Click on the link http://www.mobtv.my/current_affairs-3384.html PKR Tunjuk Bukti Mengenai Bekalan Elektrik Terputus PKR tampil mendedahkan bukti berupa laporan polis dan borang rasmi berhubung kewujudan pengundi hantu dan bekalan elektrik terputus yang berlaku … Continue reading
________________________________________________ WILL THERE BE BERSIH 4.0 IN 2013? Free Malaysia Today ‘No Bersih 4.0 rally this year’ Lisa J. Ariffin | November 3, 2013 Maria Chin Abdullah dismisses talk of a Bersih 4.0 rally this year and says their objections may … Continue reading
________________________________________________ LATEST! Saturday, 15 June 2013 No, Anwar is NOT there to meet with Najib! Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:50 Anwar in Jakarta but not to meet Najib: High stakes game in Umno with all eyes on Dr … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ SOSMA The Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 (Malay: Akta Kesalahan Keselamatan (Langkah-Langkah Khas) 2012) is “to provide for special measures relating to security offences for the purpose of maintaining public order and security and for connected matters”. The … Continue reading