Top Posts & Pages
- Ridhuan Tee attacks ultra kiasu non-Malay athletes as money-minded. “We have to be fair to all. Where are all the Malay athletes?”
- Altantuya's grieving family will pursue RM100 million suit against the Malaysian Government
- Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there?
- Ramesh Rao (PMSP), "Let him (Mahathir) get beat up...Beat him up until the teeth fall out."
- Bank Rakyat: After arrest of Datuk MD of bank, MACC arrests its Tan Sri Chairman. #BigShortCrime
- The Court of Appeal orders the Home Minister to pay damages to The Edge...
- Jamal Yunos: Not anti-Chinese but really cares for them...?
- Jamal Yunos has RM600,000 to give to his Sg Besar UMNO division chiefs....
- Bill Kayong killing: Datuk suspect is in Australia. 'Safe' just like Sirul?
- PDRM foils Islamic State Merdeka Eve attack!
- 4,523,127 hits
Tag Archives: Akta Kesalahan Keselamatan (Langkah-Langkah Khas) 2012
_________________________________________________ SOSMA The Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 (Malay: Akta Kesalahan Keselamatan (Langkah-Langkah Khas) 2012) is “to provide for special measures relating to security offences for the purpose of maintaining public order and security and for connected matters”. The … Continue reading