- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,324 hits
Daily Archives: May 24, 2013
_________________________________________________ PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE! For the direct link, click on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151461138811964.1073741828.621121963&type=3 SUARA RAKYAT SUARA KERAMAT – PERTH 525 10.30am For the direct link, click on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151461138811964.1073741828.621121963&type=3 Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat – PERTH 525 10.30am Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:30am until 1:00pm in UTC+08 Langley Park (West End, … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Asalkan Bukan Umno’s Photos · Asalkan Bukan Umno’s Page ———————————————————————-
___________________________________________ elizabethwong @elizabethwong 23h With @chookiang at #kongres. Lawan tetap lawan 😀 pic.twitter.com/SLAOv8gdc1 — Malaysian Insider PKR to delay party polls By Ida Lim and Md Izwan May 25, 2013 People attend the PKR national congress in Petaling Jaya, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Kuching: 24 May 2013 12:04 London: 24 May 2013 05:04 SarawakReport UMNO Blogger Thanks Bangladeshi Airline For “Making Shit Happen 5/5” 23 May 2013 Drinks cabinet at the Holiday Inn Dhaka? Look like Dax put his foot in his … Continue reading