- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Landslide on Jalan Simpang Pulai-Cameron Highlands, road closed
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Misleading news by 'The Expose' quoting Dr Nina Pierpont about vaccines not working
- Covid-19: Govt hopes to roll out booster shot from early October 2021
- Lara Loomer has Covid-19 but quite a number of people are unsympathetic.
- 6,888,371 hits
Tag Archives: kedah
… 4 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Mukhriz: I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about Annuar’s offer https://shar.es/1xQmAo via @sharethis KUALA LUMPUR: Mukhriz Mahathir today said he was unsure whether to laugh or cry at Umno Information … Continue reading
— No, it is not just Johor or Pulau Banggi in Sabah. It is all over the country. Sabah: Pulau Banggi Water Crisis #BanggiWaterCrisis Johor water rationing — 26 April 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 11h11 hours ago Bukit Merah … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The UTCs (Urban Transformation Centers): All links in One —– The RTC has 9 initiatives — tourism, skills training, high value farming, 1Malaysia information kiosk, university partnership, processing of agro food products, agricultural products supply chain, 1Malaysia health services and … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Protest against price hikes —– The increase of diesel price by 10% will result in the increase in transportation fees by 3-5%. Free Malaysia Today Customers to pay more for lorry transport Andrew Ong October 2, 2014 Two lorry associations … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ It’s on ‘LIVE’… *http://warta-jingga.blogspot.com/2013/05/live-dari-kedahhimpunan-blackout-505.html 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese ———————————————————————