- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- China blames Spain as the origin of Covid-19 (Not Wuhan virus but Spanish virus?)...
- Malaysians could eventually travel to other countries in the Green Bubble: It would involve no quarantine...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Zahid graft trial: Company director says RM447k cheque was for protection money. In BN's reign, were gangsters more powerful than the Deputy PM and Home Minister?
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- Sarawak Report: Shameless - Najib and Azmin show off...
- Chia Yong Tai: Prof Tajuddin, I beg to differ...
- 5,903,739 hits
Tag Archives: kedah
… 4 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Mukhriz: I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about Annuar’s offer https://shar.es/1xQmAo via @sharethis KUALA LUMPUR: Mukhriz Mahathir today said he was unsure whether to laugh or cry at Umno Information … Continue reading
— No, it is not just Johor or Pulau Banggi in Sabah. It is all over the country. Sabah: Pulau Banggi Water Crisis #BanggiWaterCrisis Johor water rationing — 26 April 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 11h11 hours ago Bukit Merah … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The UTCs (Urban Transformation Centers): All links in One —– The RTC has 9 initiatives — tourism, skills training, high value farming, 1Malaysia information kiosk, university partnership, processing of agro food products, agricultural products supply chain, 1Malaysia health services and … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Protest against price hikes —– The increase of diesel price by 10% will result in the increase in transportation fees by 3-5%. Free Malaysia Today Customers to pay more for lorry transport Andrew Ong October 2, 2014 Two lorry associations … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ It’s on ‘LIVE’… *http://warta-jingga.blogspot.com/2013/05/live-dari-kedahhimpunan-blackout-505.html 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese ———————————————————————