- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,907 hits
Daily Archives: April 19, 2013
Anwar’s ‘sex video clones’: “WE WILL RETURN!”
________________________________________________ Another sex video, another attempt to smear Anwar Ibrahim NURUL IZZAH BINTI ANWAR: UNDER THREAT FROM A SEX VIDEO? SEX VIDEOS: THREATS TO THE GOOD NAME OF GOOD POLITICIANS! Sex video of ‘Mustafa Ali’, Senior PAS leader: Then you saw it, now … Continue reading
WANGSA MAJU: Another nail in MCA’s coffin?
_________________________________________________ PANDAN: One more nail in MCA’s coffin? _________________________________________________ NAJIB HAS DECIDED THAT WANGSA MAJU GOES TO HIS CRONY, DATUK SHAFIE ABDULLAH, WHILE CHUA SOI LEK WAGS HIS TAIL IN OBEDIENCE. There have been rumours that Najib is considering Wangsa Maju … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DAP, malaysia, MCA, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, PKR, politics, PR, UMNO, umno-mca fight, wangsa maju 1 Comment
DAP to use its own Rocket!
_________________________________________________ Malaysiakini offers Free PRU13 app – GE updates at your fingertips _______________________________________________ Registrar of Societies does NOT recognise DAP Central Executive Committee (CEC) ——- Malaysian Insider DAP gets to ride the rocket for GE13 UPDATED @ 10:27:22 AM 20-04-2013 By … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DAP, EC, karpal singh, lim kit siang, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, PKR, politics, ROS Leave a comment
The MCA: Victim of the ‘One + One = Three’ Equation?
_________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today MCA sees red over ‘giving IC’ photos Alyaa Azhar | April 19, 2013 The photographs allude that foreigners are being issues temporary ICs outside the MCA headquarters. PETALING JAYA: A set of photographs have appeared on Facebook … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Embassy of Nepal, facebook, falsehood, lies, MCA giving out ICs free?, politics, slander, Wisma MCA Leave a comment
PANDAN: One more nail in MCA’s coffin?
________________________________________________ Under attack from outside and inside, the MCA faces GE 13 with fear and trepidation… ——– BLOGGER: I EXPECT PKR TO WIN IN PANDAN. It’s PKR’s Rafizi Ramli versus MCA’s Gary Lim versus Independent candidate Allan Tan (elephant symbol). ——– … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged BN, Chinese, chua soi lek, MCA, ong tee kiat, pandan parliamentary seat, PKR, politics, PR, UMNO 2 Comments
Global Witness accepts Abdul Taib Mahmud’s challenge to an open debate
_________________________________________________ Corruption Inside Sarawak: Inside Malaysia’s Shadow State Abdul Taib Mahmud, Chief Minister, Sarawak: Malaysia’s Wealthiest Man? The Bruno Manser Fund Report on the Taib Family, Sarawak ——– Malaysian Insider Global Witness accepts Taib’s dare to open debate By Jahabar Sadiq Editor April … Continue reading