- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- 5,958,109 hits
Daily Archives: April 19, 2013
________________________________________________ Another sex video, another attempt to smear Anwar Ibrahim NURUL IZZAH BINTI ANWAR: UNDER THREAT FROM A SEX VIDEO? SEX VIDEOS: THREATS TO THE GOOD NAME OF GOOD POLITICIANS! Sex video of ‘Mustafa Ali’, Senior PAS leader: Then you saw it, now … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ PANDAN: One more nail in MCA’s coffin? _________________________________________________ NAJIB HAS DECIDED THAT WANGSA MAJU GOES TO HIS CRONY, DATUK SHAFIE ABDULLAH, WHILE CHUA SOI LEK WAGS HIS TAIL IN OBEDIENCE. There have been rumours that Najib is considering Wangsa Maju … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysiakini offers Free PRU13 app – GE updates at your fingertips _______________________________________________ Registrar of Societies does NOT recognise DAP Central Executive Committee (CEC) ——- Malaysian Insider DAP gets to ride the rocket for GE13 UPDATED @ 10:27:22 AM 20-04-2013 By … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today MCA sees red over ‘giving IC’ photos Alyaa Azhar | April 19, 2013 The photographs allude that foreigners are being issues temporary ICs outside the MCA headquarters. PETALING JAYA: A set of photographs have appeared on Facebook … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Under attack from outside and inside, the MCA faces GE 13 with fear and trepidation… ——– BLOGGER: I EXPECT PKR TO WIN IN PANDAN. It’s PKR’s Rafizi Ramli versus MCA’s Gary Lim versus Independent candidate Allan Tan (elephant symbol). ——– … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Corruption Inside Sarawak: Inside Malaysia’s Shadow State Abdul Taib Mahmud, Chief Minister, Sarawak: Malaysia’s Wealthiest Man? The Bruno Manser Fund Report on the Taib Family, Sarawak ——– Malaysian Insider Global Witness accepts Taib’s dare to open debate By Jahabar Sadiq Editor April … Continue reading