- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- 5,951,356 hits
Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
_________________________________________________ Community A movement of concerned citizens in support and in solidarity with the family of the late Teoh Beng Hock. 一个大马公民发起支持赵明福家人追求真相的公民组织 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaysians-for-Beng-Hock-%E5%85%A8%E6%B0%91%E6%8C%BA%E6%98%8E%E7%A6%8F/125941767452031 ——– Teoh Beng Hock – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ——– This is the second time that ‘Malaysians … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ Corruption Inside Sarawak: Inside Malaysia’s Shadow State … TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Defying Sarawak’s ‘White Rajah’ has paid off, says activist Gan Pei Ling Updated about 43 minutes ago · Published on 3 Dec 2017 11:00AM Dr Lukas Straumann, the executive director of … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MULTICULTURALISM Multiculturalism is a body of thought in political philosophy about the proper way to respond to cultural and religious diversity. Mere toleration of group differences is said to fall short of treating members of minority groups as equal … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ IT’S A NO SHOW: THE CHICKEN DID NOT COME, AS EXPECTED… Hero’s welcome for Anwar, coward’s thumbs-down for Najib ——– Najib missed the chance, he should have come – Pak Samad ——– WEDNESDAY, 17 APRIL 2013 11.10pm Anwar Ibrahim … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ See all photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200603460262613.1073741839.1042731014&type=3 ——— — MONDAY, 15 APRIL 2013 ANWAR IBRAHIM IS COMING TO IPOH! There is a PKR ceramah, and I want to be there as Anwar Ibrahim is slated to speak. I want to get near … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Saudi terror cell, possibly al Qaeda, behind Boston Marathon bombings. Manhunt for escaped suspect DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis April 16, 2013, 7:45 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: Terrorism Boston Al Qaeda Barack Obama FBI Saudi Arabia Police and agents search Saudi suspects … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ Before Kak Listen, there were Ms Tow Truck and Ms Equality… ——– Star Saturday November 9, 2013 MYT 9:13:45 PM Jessie Ooi fails in Selangor MCA Youth chief race PETALING JAYA: Businesswoman Jessie Ooi lost in her bid to head … Continue reading