- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Tuan Ibrahim is Minister of the Ministry of Environment and Water (MEWA) but 'mewa' in Kelantanese means bodoh: He is Kelantanese, isn't he?
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- MALAYSIAN GANGS 1
- 5,738,057 hits
Daily Archives: April 27, 2013
_________________________________________________ P125 PUTRAJAYA – M: 52.73% C: 39.47% I: 7.17% L: 0.61% – Primarily Muslim presence, with Buddhist, Hindu and Christian minorities. There do not appear to be other religious sites besides the Putra Mosque and TuankuMizanZainalAbidinMosque. … Putrajaya is … Continue reading
________________________________________________ H7N9 is a serotype of the species Influenzavirus A (avian influenza virus or bird flu virus). H7 normally circulates amongst avian populations with some variants known to occasionally infect humans. An H7N9 virus was first reported to have infected … Continue reading