- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,195 hits
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
_________________________________________________ The Bala Interview Part 1 of 3 — The Bala Interview Part 2 of 3 — The Bala Interview Part 3 of 3 ———————————————————————
_________________________________________________ NAJIB: HIGH UP… A giant banner of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak is displayed on the facade of a building ahead of the general election in Kuala Lumpur on April 8, 2013. — Reuters pic ——– Najib: Who … Continue reading