- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,995 hits
Daily Archives: April 9, 2013
ABU Video: ABU to ‘peacefully’ stop foreigners from voting
__________________________________________________ The ABU video featured Haris warning foreigners with MyKads that ABU ‘troops’ would be ready for them on polling day. He also warns party hoppers that they will be “hunted down” and that there would shortly be a by-election. … Continue reading
THE END OF THE MCA AS WE KNOW IT: FROM CHINESE-BACKED PARTY TO BN MINION? But MCA would like us to blame DAP…
… 19 April 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Liew: Umno is the ‘real architect’ of MCA’s elimination plan 19 Apr 2018, 1:02 pm (Updated 19 Apr 2018, 1:41 pm) DAP strategist Liew Chin Tong (above) has described Umno as the “real architect” … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chinese, chua soi lek, DAP, GE12, GE13, general elections, Indian, malay, malayisa, MCA, Ng Yen Yen, opposition, Pakatan Rakyat, PKR, politics, Selangor MCA chief Donald Lim Siang Chai, UMNO 4 Comments