- Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia’s MH370 joke doesn’t land with Malaysians
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,368 hits
Tag Archives: wangsa maju
Vigilantes catch suspected kidnapper-molester and give him a good whacking!
— THEY CAUGHT HIM AND WHACKED HIM! — 24 June 2015 STOMP @stompsingapore 54m54 minutes ago Man who tried to kidnap 16-year-old girl caught and beaten by public in Malaysia http://bit.ly/1FsGdtV … Swift action taken by a couple, both in … Continue reading
A Neighbour from Hell?
— Teh Siew Lian will be put at the Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta, Tanjung Rambutan, Perak, for a mental evaluation. — KUALA LUMPUR: A woman detained last Monday for allegedly disturbing her neighbour was charged today with damaging her neighbour’s … Continue reading
WANGSA MAJU: Another nail in MCA’s coffin?
_________________________________________________ PANDAN: One more nail in MCA’s coffin? _________________________________________________ NAJIB HAS DECIDED THAT WANGSA MAJU GOES TO HIS CRONY, DATUK SHAFIE ABDULLAH, WHILE CHUA SOI LEK WAGS HIS TAIL IN OBEDIENCE. There have been rumours that Najib is considering Wangsa Maju … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DAP, malaysia, MCA, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, PKR, politics, PR, UMNO, umno-mca fight, wangsa maju 1 Comment