Did Jamal Yunos threaten a repeat of May 13?

Are these The Blue Wave Army, BN cybertroopers?

Ahmad Maslan has plans for a new UMNO cyber army…

DAP’s ‘Red Bean Army’…

10 October 2016

HOW COULD IT BE TRUE?

Jamal Yunos claims that all Facebook accounts related to him had been closed by Facebook and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).

Not true.

At 10.14 pm, this is still there:

Siapa sebenarnya yang ganster?????

After ‘May 13 flying parang’ post, Jamal claims his FB accounts closed

Shakira Buang

Following a Facebook post that the Bersih 5 rally will see a repeat of the 1969 race riots, Sungai Besar Umno chief Jamal Md Yunos has claimed that all Facebook accounts related to him have been purportedly closed by the social networking site and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).

“My original Facebook account, all Facebook accounts similar to mine such as ‘Jamal Md Yunos’ or ‘Jamal Yunos’ as well as accounts which have my pictures, have been shut down since last night,” the red shirts leader claimed today.

Jamal may have made the claim, but checks by Malaysiakini found that the related accounts were still available on Facebook.

Meanwhile, Jamal said although his original account has just been re-opened, he has not been able to use it, and alleges he cannot make postings for the next three days.

Nevertheless, despite the alleged shutdown of the accounts, Jamal believes that truth will prevail.

“I’m confident that truth and justice will prevail as our judicial system is fair,” he said.

Attack in Sabak Bernam: Cops to interview Jamal Yunos via

Don’t link me to Jamal’s seditious FB post, says Guan Eng

via

GEORGE TOWN: Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng has denied any link to a seditious Facebook post currently under police probe, purportedly belonging to Red Shirts leader Jamal Yunos.

Insisting that linking him to the account, believed to be fake, was a malicious attempt at tarnishing his name, Lim said it was clear that the “Umno leader”, had run out of ideas by making such a claim.

Although Lim did not mention names, it is believed he was referring to Jamal, who claimed that DAP was behind the setting-up of a fake Facebook account under his name.

33m33 minutes ago

Bersih 2.0 akan lapor polis provokasi parang terbang Jamal

via

proxy.jpg

SHAH ALAM: The leader of the Red Shirt faction, Datuk Seri Jamal Mohd Yunos, today denied making a social media posting warning that the May 13 tragedy would recur if the Bersih 5 rally takes place in November.

Jamal claimed that his name had been used to create a fake Facebook account. The posting was made on Sept 21 at 8.10pm.

“The IGP had taken the post from the fake Facebook account and posted on his (Khalid) Twitter account. I do not have a Twitter account too, it is no longer active,” said Jamal.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/179207/i-didnt-post-says-jamal-yunos-may-13-facebook-status

Kenyataan menghasut sebegini tidak boleh diterima. akan ambil tindakan tegas dgn segera.

zaa.jpg

IGP: Police will probe Jamal’s alleged May 13 remarks

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 9 — The police will act against Red Shirts leader Datuk Jamal Yunos for allegedly threatening a repeat of the May 13 race riot, Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said today.

Khalid shared a screencap of a September 21 Facebook post linked to a page called “Dato Jamal Yunos” that said: “Saya berjanji Tragedi 13 MAY akan berulang dan PARANG TERBANG akan terjadi jika BERSIH 5 dibuat pada masa, tarikh dan tempat yang sama dengan perhimpunan #BERSIH5 yang dijadualkan pada 19 November ini. Hidup Melayu!”

[Translation: I vow that the May 13 tragedy will be repeated and parang will fly if Bersih 5 is held at the same time, date and place as the #BERSIH5 rally scheduled on November 19. Long live the Malays!]

“Such seditious remarks are unacceptable. @PDRMsia will take stern action immediately,” Khalid tweeted from his @KBAB51 account in Malay.

IGP slams Jamal Yunos’ May 13 pledge, says police will take action
KUALA LUMPUR: A recent statement by Datuk Jamal Md Yunos, pledging that a repeat of the May 13 tragedy will occur if the Bersih 5 rally takes place in November, has not gone down well with the country’s top cop.
.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar slammed the statement made by the leader of the Red Shirt faction as “seditious”, and pledged zero tolerance. “Such seditious statements cannot be tolerated. Police will take strict action immediately,” he said.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/179198/igp-slams-jamal-yunos-may-13-pledge-says-police-will-take-action

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s