- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Ipoh has Malaysia's first case of Omicron
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Cameron Highlands road: Both bodies have been recovered from Simpang Pulai landslide
- Dr Leong Hoe Nam, Singapore: Omicron to dominate and overwhelm the world in 3-6 months
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Nazri Aziz complains about KL being like London in having too many English names but people on Twitter ask why his son has a French name, Jean-Pierre 😂
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Robert Malone and the Declaration of Physicians and Medical Scientists
- 7,075,614 hits
Daily Archives: October 6, 2016
After TOILET Press Conference, Jamal Yunos releases 2012 photo of TOILET TRYST purportedly of Selangor MB.
… Jamal Yunos holds Malaysia’s first TOILET Press Conference … 7 October 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 10h10 hours ago Jamal responds to PKR’s loo jibe with ‘toilet tryst’ picture http://dlvr.it/MPZd5w … Sungai Besar Umno Jamal Md Yunos has responded to PKR’s criticism … Continue reading
… Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! … 6 October 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Report: Malaysians in NZ warned of travel ban over #Bersih5 https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/358098 @bersih2 @mariachin Malaysians living in New … Continue reading
… 31 October 2018 Defamation – Jamal ordered to pay Maria RM300k https://t.co/hQLe81nBOS pic.twitter.com/GAA1BhmdoT — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) October 31, 2018 The High Court in Kuala Lumpur today found Sungai Besar Umno division chief Jamal Yunos guilty of defaming former Bersih … Continue reading