- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,672 hits
Daily Archives: October 18, 2016
… 25 Oct 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago Brothers admit to bashing up two SAJ workers, fined RM5,000 each http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/183206/brothers-admit-bashing-two-saj-workers-fined-rm5000-each KULAI: The two brothers who allegedly attacked Syarikat Air Johor (SAJ) workers last week pleaded guilty to … Continue reading
… … 10 Dec 2016 Hakimi Abdul Jabar liked Laurent Meillan @LaurentMeillan 9h9 hours ago Laurent Meillan Retweeted UN Human Rights Asia Harassment of human rights defenders must end. @Ambiga_S @mariachin @bersih2 Laurent Meillan added, UN Human Rights Asia @OHCHRAsia … Continue reading
… 18 Oct 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Two pythons used in ‘viral’ APM training, six trainers suspended IPOH: Four trainers and six assistant trainers from the Kuala Kangsar Civil Defence Brigade (APM) have been suspended immediately … Continue reading