- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Another triumph for the vernacular school: Isaac Gew Ern Yi, 8, scores A for IGCSE Maths...
- Forbidden in the Forbidden City: Driving your own car...
- S Ambiga has spoken: If reforms are still absent in June, Bersih could be back on the streets!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Naked in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Really, Dr Mahathir, any shoe colour will do? Elvis would go to school in his blue suede shoes!
- Literally burying their heads in the sand? Extinction Rebellion on a Melbourne beach...
- Love Triangle! The cheating husband, the forgiving wife and the lover who finally let go...
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- 5,606,234 hits
Daily Archives: October 5, 2016
… 12 October 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online Teenager in brazen Ara Damansara armed robbery nabbed nst.com.my/news/2016/10/179651/teenager-brazen-ara-damansara-armed-robbery- KUALA LUMPUR: Police have picked up a 17-year-old boy to facilitate a probe into a brazen armed robbery in Ara Damansara last Wednesday. … Continue reading
Finally, Dr Mahathir breaks silence over his meeting with the King, thus calling into question Raja Petra Kamarudin’s claims.
… 1. Dr Mahathir said that he and the ruler had a long discussion when he submitted the 1.2 million signatures of the Citizens’ Declaration. This puts to the lie RPK’s claim that there were only 45 signatures. Raja Petra … Continue reading