- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,103 hits
Daily Archives: October 5, 2016
… 12 October 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online Teenager in brazen Ara Damansara armed robbery nabbed nst.com.my/news/2016/10/179651/teenager-brazen-ara-damansara-armed-robbery- KUALA LUMPUR: Police have picked up a 17-year-old boy to facilitate a probe into a brazen armed robbery in Ara Damansara last Wednesday. … Continue reading
Finally, Dr Mahathir breaks silence over his meeting with the King, thus calling into question Raja Petra Kamarudin’s claims.
… 1. Dr Mahathir said that he and the ruler had a long discussion when he submitted the 1.2 million signatures of the Citizens’ Declaration. This puts to the lie RPK’s claim that there were only 45 signatures. Raja Petra … Continue reading