- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,680 hits
Daily Archives: October 5, 2016
… 12 October 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online Teenager in brazen Ara Damansara armed robbery nabbed nst.com.my/news/2016/10/179651/teenager-brazen-ara-damansara-armed-robbery- KUALA LUMPUR: Police have picked up a 17-year-old boy to facilitate a probe into a brazen armed robbery in Ara Damansara last Wednesday. … Continue reading
Finally, Dr Mahathir breaks silence over his meeting with the King, thus calling into question Raja Petra Kamarudin’s claims.
… 1. Dr Mahathir said that he and the ruler had a long discussion when he submitted the 1.2 million signatures of the Citizens’ Declaration. This puts to the lie RPK’s claim that there were only 45 signatures. Raja Petra … Continue reading