- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- 5,951,376 hits
Daily Archives: October 9, 2016
… Are these The Blue Wave Army, BN cybertroopers? Ahmad Maslan has plans for a new UMNO cyber army… DAP’s ‘Red Bean Army’… … 10 October 2016 … HOW COULD IT BE TRUE? Jamal Yunos claims that all Facebook accounts related to … Continue reading
MCA had its ‘luscious babes’ for GE 13 and now Gerakan desperately wants young, sexy multicultural women for GE 14! Eye candy?
… “They (DAP) put a young Malay girl (Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud) there. “I saw her as a young Malay girl, I didn’t see anything else,” Baljit said. … Desperate for young, sexy multicultural women, where could Gerakan turn? Where … Continue reading