- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,330 hits
Daily Archives: October 26, 2016
… 26 Oct 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago Office of Kuantan MP splashed with red paint https://shar.es/1EVsRc via @sharethis Fuziah believed the act was linked to the Pahang leg of the Bersih 5 convoy in Rompin recently as … Continue reading
… 27 Oct 2016 … RichardLi @richardrichli Black shirt Penang are paid to cause troubles. Age, size, height x criteria as long as u are male. Najib warchest still steady wit billions. 0 replies 1 retweet 1 like … Continue reading
… 26 Oct 2016 … … IS THIS TRUE? Tanjong MP Ng Wei Aik wrote on his Facebook that Rosmah Mansor has admitted she is the wife of Malaysian Official 1 (MO1). … 31 Oct 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 8m8 minutes … Continue reading