- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,672 hits
Daily Archives: October 15, 2016
… http://www.reuters.com/article/us-samsung-elec-smartphones-idUSKCN1252EN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter … 17 Oct 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago Malaysian user reports first case of Note 7 fire http://bit.ly/2dZkwlg PETALING JAYA, Oct 17 — A Malaysian user has reported what could be the first case … Continue reading
… 16 Oct 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 6h6 hours ago Three arrested for roughing up journalists covering Bersih event . Kuala Selangor police chief Superintendent Ruslan Abdullah said the suspects were being investigated under Section 105 of the … Continue reading
… Published 13 Oct 2016, 9:56 am malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Ex-IGP says he was offered RM2m a month to ignore crimes Former inspector-general of police Musa Hassan has claimed that he was offered RM2 million a month to ignore the activities … Continue reading